Hologram Remover is an ultra-fine compound specifically developed for the removal of micro-scratches, swirl marks & holograms from all paint types. Combined with our Xpert-60 Black Finishing Foam, Hologram Remover is the ultimate solution for final finishing of darker paint colours.
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated ultra-fine glaze designed for final finish polishing of all paint types
- The ultimate solution for fast & efficient removal of holograms from dark colours
- Produces a superb high gloss finish with no greasy/smearing problems
- Versatile & can be used by hand or by machine for rapid coverage of large polishing areas e.g. bonnets, roofs etc
Directions for use:
Use Machine Speed: 800 – 1500 rpm (free running) speed with black foam polishing pads. For vertical surfaces: charge the black soft foam pad with Hologram Remover. For horizontal surfaces: can be applied to the black foam pad and/or directly onto the panel.
- Apply glaze to paint surface and spread to a thin even layer, using the polishing pad.
- Using machine, polish up paint surface reducing the pressure as the film starts to clear.
- Continue to float the surface with un-pressured pad and when clear finally remove any trace residues using XPERT-60 microfibre polishing cloth.
NB. For hologram removal it is essential to keep polishing pads clean and separate from compounding pads. Any dust or compounding residue must be washed off vehicle before polishing.
Use 100% fine cotton cloth to avoid introducing any scratches to sensitive paint finishes.
- Shake container before use.
- Apply to paint surface.
- Allow polish to haze dry for a minute.
- Buff to a high gloss finish using non-scratch XPERT-60 microfibre polishing cloth.