Removing paintwork contaminants with ease, the Xpert-60 Clay-2-Go kit features a revolutionary clay to remove harmful environmental contaminants such as paint overspray, industrial fallout, tree sap, brake dust, emulsion paint spatter, rail dust, volcanic ash, acid rain etc. which can become bonded into the upper layer of modern car paint lacquers, trims and glass.
The Clay-2-Go kit also includes a lubricant spray to help prevent surface marring during use & a high quality micro-fibre cloth, designed to help you achieve professional cleaning results with Xpert-60 products.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to apply & removes paintwork contaminants which can become bonded into the upper layer of modern car surfaces
- Safe & simple to use while restoring mirror smooth surface prior to polishing
- Inclusive lubricant spray helps prevent surface marring caused by drying out through friction
- High quality microfibre cloth included helping achieve professional results
Directions for use:
Do not apply / use in direct sunlight.
- Wash the surface thoroughly with a shampoo to remove surface dirt and grit.
- Check Clay-2-Go bar is not contaminated with any heavy dirt particles that could scratch.
- Cut off a quarter of the Clay-2-Go bar, roll into a ball then flatten into a pancake shape.
- Spray surface to be decontaminated with Clay-2-Go Lube, and spray on face of clay pancake. This lubricates both the surface area being worked and the clay.
- Using this flattened piece, move in an overlapping pattern similar to sanding.
- Keep surface lubricated to reduce marring.
- Continue and repeat process until surface is contaminant free
- Wipe down with cloth