Providing powerful performance Alloy Wheel Cleaner is incredibly user-friendly. This specially formulated clinging-gel-foaming wheel cleaner quickly and efficiently removes burnt-on black brake dust, dust from lacquered alloy, painted steel and plastic wheel trims. The wheel cleaner also quickly removes road traffic film, dirt and oil to leave wheel surfaces clean, bright and shiny while being non-corrosive to skin and safe on plastic and tyres.
Features & Benefits:
- Specially formulated clinging-gel-foaming wheel cleaner
- Viscous action for fast and efficient removal of burnt-on black brake dust from lacquered alloy, painted steel and plastic wheel trims
- Safe, non-fuming formula with a pleasant fragrance
- Quickly removes road traffic film, dirt and oil to leave wheel surfaces clean, bright and shiny
- Non-corrosive to skin; safe on plastic and tyres
Directions for use:
Ensure wheels are cool. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Remove any loose dirt.
- Spray Xpert-60 Alloy Wheel Cleaner directly onto the wheel, ensuring even coverage.
- Agitate with a wheel brush if required.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes to penetrate the dirt, up to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Do not allow cleaner to dry out or staining may occur.
- Rinse thoroughly with a high pressure rinse, using clean water.
Caution: Anodised, un-lacquered or damaged wheels and trims may react adversely to any strong cleaning solution. If in doubt test a small area first. Do not use on stainless steel as staining will occur. Do not use on magnesium alloys, anodised alloys or un-lacquered alloy wheels or on any aircraft components.